Wednesday, December 17, 2014

First (real) haircut

Shane told me last week that Gavin was looking like one of the guys from Dumb and Dumber.  Now, I know my baby is cute and that his hair was cute but he was starting to look like no one was taking care of him. (ha!) It was time for a haircut! 
I had been trimming his bangs and Grandma Shirley and I had trimmed up a few long pieces around 6 months or so but it was looking pretty shaggy (and uneven!)
Here are some befores.  He just started squishing up his nose.  Funny.
And here's his first "after"!  I had her keep it long ish and just clean it up a bit.  He'll need it cut soon but that's ok. 
And, as if on cue, a squishy nose "after". 
My sweet boy.  He had the flu this week.  Even not feeling well he's so stinking cute! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but a very cute version of dumb and dumber! Miss you
Jessica

Anonymous said...

One wild and crazy guy.