Monday, November 24, 2014

Girls Girls Girls.

I went to spend a weekend up north with some near and dear friends last week.  My first visit was a slumber party with my friends in North Webster!  We had so much fun.  And.. I got ZERO pics!  It was so much fun though.  We did do a little crafting and I snapped a pic of that.  Ha! 

Then I met Jayma, Jodi, and Joanne and we went to our fav in Huntington- Los Amigos.  YUM.  Then we went to watch Jo coach HU girls basketball.  Little did we know we'd get a treat of a giant sized pic of Joanne!  Best part of our night. ;)

We have been getting together for years... I think at least 10 to do something Christmasy.  It merged from decorating sugar cookies (boo! no one likes that!!) to making the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls.  And in all honestly?  Jodi does MOST of the work and we just support her.  Poor girl can't even eat gluten and she still does this with us! Jamal is a self proclaimed non crafter and look what she made us?  We were so proud. 

Here are some of our work.  Ready to cook.  I'll have to share Jodi's pic of the end result.  Complete with our traditional empty pan that we scarfed down!

It was the best weekend and just what I needed to relax and have fun after a busy fall.  I LOVE all my friends!

No comments: